Who is Debbie Dubickas?
Debbie is a Clinical and Transpersonal hypnotherapist who looks on herself as an “Intuitive Life-Coach”. Working with clients in focusing on what they truly want. Following their passion, needs, desires and goals. No more holding back, its time for all of us to give ourselves permission to live our lives by being the version of ourselves we were born to be.
Debbie grew up in Edinburgh, Scotland where she studied business and accounting. She then went on to prove her business acumen by opening her own restaurant in the 1980’s. She ran weight loss clinics in the 1990’s, and worked as a recruiter within the housekeeping and childcare sector where she successfully placed nannies for the London celebrities. In 2000, she founded her care provision business “Family Circle Care Ltd” providing care at home services for all ages from birth to old age and remains a business adviser.
In 2010, Debbie moved to Florida with her family, and in 2012, she continued her education at the Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy (FIH), a school licensed by the Florida Department of Education. Since graduating, Debbie has facilitated over 10,000 client sessions. Her techniques include a combination of hypnotherapy, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), breath work and positive mindset . In 2015, Debbie relocated and introduced Soho-Wellness and Med Spa. A Spa offering additional treatments for the mind, body and skin.
The majority of Debbie’s clients come to her directly through referrals with clients wanting to work on various issues such as personal development, finding freedom and spiritual awareness, relationship issues, clearing conflict and life coaching whether it be business or personal.
Debbie has her own unique style and facilitates sessions more from an intuitive level. Her intuitive connection with clients enables her to feel what it feels like to have their issues/symptoms/behaviors and together work through the transformation process. Debbie offers “Breath Work” as an energy force to clear blockages and bring what needs to be worked on from the sub-conscious level to the conscious level.
Breath Work – “re-birthing breath”.
This session is beautifully designed to open your heart to self-love and break free from any old story, worn-out beliefs, or lineage that has been keeping you from your purpose work or your innate gifts. Through the breath, life force energy is going through your body which tends to bring up emotions and events that are affecting you in the present.
- The breath has an innate self-regulatory mechanism. Whatever surfaces might be challenging for you, but is never more than can safely be integrated.
- You don’t necessarily have to understand or review certain incidents as pictures or thoughts to be able to release the charge around them as the whole process has its own innate intelligence.
- The breath will bring up what is most important for you in this moment, enabling you to take your next steps towards becoming whole and happy.
Breath Work is a journey towards freedom. But the obstacles to freedom are many and varied and it is these obstacles that propel people into seeking a breath work session. They may include:
- relationship difficulties or patterns that keep repeating themselves in every relationship;
- not knowing who you are and what you want;
- not living up to your potential;
- feeling trapped in a way of being, stressed out by efforts to please others;
- job-related problems;
- anxiety, panic attacks, phobias;
- shyness and low self-esteem, lack of confidence;
- general unhappiness with what seems like every aspect of your life;
- an inability to feel;
- simply wanting to get to know yourself better and enjoy life more.
[The above paragraph “Who does Rebirthing?” is an extract from the book: “Rebirthing and Breathwork: A powerful technique for personal transformation” by Catherine Dowling, published by Judy Piatkus (Publishers) Ltd]
Debbie looks on the Breath Work as a tool in taking clients on a progressive regression or timeline through their lives bringing things to consciousness which then can be worked on.