Your irrational fears and phobias are often the result of past trauma still remembered in the mind and held in the body. As you live your life with these negative beliefs and emotions, you continue to display uncomfortable and or uncontrollable responses to the trigger. During your hypnotherapy sessions, we may regress to the cause, release and transform the emotion and beliefs, and you then move on with living a peaceful life. Symptoms are greatly reduced or eliminated. Hypnotherapy is a progression, not a panacea, because changes in behavior often occur over a course of sessions, while another client may only take a single session to feel a significant shift. Regardless of the number of sessions, you are in control at all times while in the hypnotic state. With this being a process, I have had clients come to be 2 months after visiting and telling me that their anger issues have totally subsided and their relationships have improved; clients have applied for promotion and got the job, something which they never thought possible; raised confidence and high self esteem in one area of their life is now shining through in all other areas ….. the change is ongoing
Hypnosis is a natural yet altered state of the mind whereby the critical factor is relaxed and selective thinking is established. Positive suggestions can then be given to the subconscious, or deep inner mind. We all have the capability to enter into an altered state of awareness. You have already experienced this state any time your mind wanders or day dreams. For example, when you are driving a car and in deep thought and the next thing you know you are at your destination, you have been in an altered state. Another example would be when you are drifting off to sleep and you feel you are somewhere else.
Our subconscious mind is the 90% of our mind that records all of the events, experiences, core beliefs and emotions of our past. Like being the hard drive in our computer, it records every word that has been said to you or by you, all of your thoughts, everything you have seen, every emotion you have felt, and all of your experiences. The subconscious mind is also intuitive, highly creative, and receives new information continually. In hypnosis, Debbie takes the client through reprogramming by giving positive suggestions to the subconscious mind, which allows old patterns and behaviors to change – it is the mind of transformation.
With Hypnosis you can
- Develop and express awareness and intuition.
- Feel worthwhile, self-confident, zestful.
- Gain a happier home life; become a better husband, wife, parent, or friend.
- Acquire the ability to relax completely in any situation.
- Make better decisions.
- Improve concentration.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Increase the quality of your emotional expression.
- Reduce conflict and stress.
- Promote health and well-being.
- Regain your natural ability to sleep easily.
- Sell yourself, your ideas, and your services with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Increase your income.
- Attract and maintain worthwhile friendships.
- Discover your negative mental patterns and how they affect you.
- Free yourself from hostility, resentment, fear of rejection.
- Select your goals in life; chart your course for their realization.
- Program your mind with positive mental concepts and success attitudes.
- Develop the ability to construct mental images easily.